Skip to main content

World Famous!


Well, maybe not exactly World Famous! But I was delighted to learn that my work was featured on Bread Masters again! Yay! Thank you Bread Masters!
Sourdough. Geometric Patterns. By Amy E. Fraser
Awe! I think you fabulous bread people might actually miss me! I've been on hiatus from social media since last August, so seeing Lady Fray tagged in this post was very exciting news! It validates my recent yearning to create a new bread art series. Don't tell anyone, but I was seriously debating early retirement from my Bread Painting career. I am ashamed to admit I might have "jumped the shark" with my last spontaneous creation Cat Doodles! OMG.

Oh stop. I'd do it again, a thousand times over! Anyway, uh, that said... in partnering with Fine Art America and Pixels.com, I have discovered something Completely Magnificent! A must have, super amazing, can't believe I didn't think of it sooner thing! What? Bread lovers! I not only have Fine Art Prints available but I also have Bread Merchandise! Bread on everything! To die for! The totes are my fave:
Sourdough Spiral Tote by Amy E. Fraser
Before Bake Wheat Design by Amy E. Fraser
African Mask Sourdough Tote by Amy E. Fraser
To select your own fabulous Lady Fray Bread tote go to:
Come back often! I will be adding more Bread Art. And yes, I will be returning to IG. I really miss you guys!

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Today has always been one of my all time favorite holidays! It is a night full of magic and mystery, a time to face ones fears and celebrate all the dark and scary! I loved Halloween as a kid, making costumes, collecting candy, participating in the adventure, scaring each other to death, what's not to love? Becoming a mother and experiencing Halloween with my son brought it all back. Caden loved Halloween! And I have to admit all the work was worth it when watching him traumatize the other children in his creepy costumes. I'm kidding. He was much too nice for that, no one was scared. Anyway, I had a whole historical Halloween post organized. It was about Samhain, the barrier between the worlds thinning, inviting the dead to dinner... but then I remembered you probably just stopped by to see Caden's Halloween Costumes . It's fine, here they are, all of your favorites: Ghost, Goblin, Vampire, Mummy, Devil, Werepanther and Steampunk Gentleman. Enjoy! Have

The Legend of Hare Terra

Hello Everyone! I’m super excited to announce that I bought the domain name for The Legend of Hare Terra last night! For those of you not familiar with my story, I started The Legend of Hare Terra series back in 2009. I began The Legend of Hare Terra right after I had introduced my beloved Hares at my AVA Gallery “ Wildflower Meadow ” Exhibition. They first made their appearance in my painting series “Meadow Tales”. I am thrilled to say that they were extremely well received. Good thing, because it was already too late, I was obsessed! 10 years later... Okay, so I didn’t work on the series the entire time, but I did step away from the art scene to concentrate on what I hope will prove to be an epic art * experience *. The end goal of the project evolved and changed numerous times over the last decade and eventually The Legend of Hare Terra grew into a collection of over 300 individual art pieces! OMG, right? Soooo, what does one do with a giant body of art dedicated to one subject

Practically Snow White

  House In The Meadow by Amy E. Fraser      Once upon a time, not so very long ago, a young couple yearned for a clean and wholesome environment in which to raise their newborn son. The man and woman scraped together all of their savings and put a small down payment on a beautiful piece of land on the side of a mountain, deep in the New Hampshire forest. They went through many trials and tribulations but eventually they began to build their dream home. While still unfinished, the couple, anxious to begin their new life, moved from their noisy apartment in an ancient Round House on top of busy train tracks into the quiet new house in the middle of the forest. When they arrived, they imagined that the most difficult part was behind them and looked forward to the next step in their journey together.      The house in the forest represented the dreams the couple shared for their future. However, the beginning times were very hard. The couple realized they had been overly opt